Tuesday 5 March 2013

Honesty JAN- FEB

These last few months of university have been a great challenge for me I feel as if I don’t connect with dance as I used to and the thought of me losing my love for it have scared the s**t out of me. So I have found it extremely hard to engage with anything in regards to dance at uni level, I’ve looked back at my journal and there are hardly and entries. And this is a result to the neglect I have been showing my course. I have found myself working more on my business and dancing in and for different projects and companies in order to keep my true love alive. I would be lying if I said I get all I need from the course because I don’t, I am in a place where I’m longing to move forward but I feel stagnant and suffocated which is stifling my movement. From today I will let go and just be who I can when I’m in class but at the moment I’m not feeling uni at all

No comments:

Post a Comment